Winter Swim Training: Citrus Classic
[ December - January ]
Training in Mesa will take place at Kino Aquatic Center and Skyline Aquatic Center. There will also be a swim meet for all interested teams held in accordance with NCAA regulations. The public is welcome to attend this meet and admission is free.
Coaches and swimmers are not just limited to pool time, the Citrus Classic also offers dryland training, weight room access, yoga, hiking, team building activities around the East Valley and more! You can customize your training schedules while in Mesa to include 2 a days, 3 a days, and still have time to enjoy our weather and attractions.
(2x or 3x) Two hour Swim Practices daily. Your choice of L/C or S/C sessions
Use of Fitness Center for weight training
Featured Swim Meet hosted by the Citrus Classic in accordance to all NCAA regulations
Round trip airfare
Choice of Transportation
Hotel Accommodations at the Residence Inn
Train either L/C or S/C
Kino Aquatics Center
- 70 meter competition complex
- 24 lane short course design.
- 6 lane instructional/cool down pool 4.5 feet deep
- Self reliant timing systems and scoreboards for two 8 lane competitions
- State of the art sound and public address system
- Wi Fi access
- Lighting available for evening competition,
- Great concessions
- Swim shop on deck
- Covered seating for 1,500 spectators and athletes,
- Over 50,000 square feet of grass for tents and canopies
- 3 soccer fields for RV and additional parking
- Awesome Hospitality
Skyline Aquatics Center
- 1-3 meter and 3-1 meter diving boards
- 50 meter stretch competition pool with 17,804 sq. ft. of water surface for 357 swimmers.
- O' depth entry leisure pool with 7,308sq.ft of water space for 144 swimmers.
- 26 racing lanes
- 6 warm up lanes,
- fast looping water slide
- tumble bucket and water spinners, can be configured for 2 championship water polo courts,
- moveable bulkhead,
- shaded stadium seating for 1200, event/staging turf area for 1,114 participants, total occupancy load of 5,656 people.
Stay in our favorite Hotel in the area
Residence Inn Marriott
- Rooms Available: Studio Suite, One bedroom Suite, Two bedroom Suite
- *Complimentary full hot breakfast buffet
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Fitness center
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Social hour on select evenings
Every team has a preference, what's yours?
Things to do in Mesa Arizona!
Take a breather from training and enjoy a team adventure of your choice. We can add any of these items into your itinerary.
In Mesa, Arizona it's easy to find adventure. Packed with excitement, the Mesa area offers visitors an explosion of educational, cultural and outdoor attractions. From interactive museums to Broadway musicals and old west towns, Mesa's got it all!
Check out the area's most popular natural attractions, including Superstition Mountains, Apache Trail, Salt and Verde Rivers, Usery Mountain Regional Park and area lakes. Explore the mysterious Superstition Mountains or cruise Saguaro Lake aboard the Desert Belle and Canyon Lake aboard the Dolly Steamboat.
Hear the roar of the dinosaurs at the Arizona Museum of Natural History. Let your imagination take flight by learning about vintage aircraft at the Commemorative Air Force Airbase Arizona. Spark your creativity with a visit to the i.d.e.a Museum. Take a step back in time at Rockin' R Ranch. Soar the Sonoran skies on a hot air balloon ride Get in touch with nature at the nearby Phoenix Zoo and Desert Botanical Garden.
Ready To train?
Fill out the form below to get started